The Silver BCD & Reg package takes the epic deal from the Silver Reg package and adds in the Scubapro Level BCD - one of Scubapro's newest BCDs!
One of the things many divers dislike most about their BCD is the squeeze. That feeling when you have your BCD inflated on the surface and its just that little too snug.
The new Level front-adjustable BCD brings together all the best performance and comfort features you’ll need for any recreational diving scenario. It is lightweight yet extremely rugged – the bladder is made of EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric – but what the Level BCD really delivers is comfort. Convenient swivel shoulder buckle straps, a sternum strap and adjustable cummerbund with double-pull over-strap enable you to dial in the perfect fit.
EndurTex Nylon Construction: High-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
Front Adjustable Style: Wraparound bladder comfortably hugs your body without squeeze.
Adjustable Straps & Cummerbund: Convenient swivelling shoulder buckle straps, sternum strap and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit.
Super Cinch Tank Buckle System: Securely locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
Quick-Release Integrated Weight Pouches: Each pouch holds up to 5kg of ballast and feature high-security 40mm flat buckles.
Two Large Pockets with Velcro Closures: Offer lots of cargo-carrying capacity, plus one is fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
Four Stainless Steel D-Rings, Three Pre-Bent: Offer lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
Two Octo Pockets: Provide perfect storage for a safe second and console hose.
Optional Rear Trim Pouches: Help enable you to achieve a well-balanced dive position.
Available with a Balanced Power Inflator.
MK11 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine brass body has internal parts that are sealed to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 25.0oz/710g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
C370 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature.
- The poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- The exhaust tee is based on the S620 Ti's design and contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest.
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 1600 bar
- Features a classic downstream valve for optimal breathing performance.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features and oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.0oz/141g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.
- An easy to read SPG shows you remaining air level
- Comes complete with high pressure hose